I am on a sabbatical leave for the academic year 2018-2019. I will be visiting the Department of Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
Education:Ph.D. Managerial Economics & Strategy, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 2012.
M.A. Economics, Sabanci University, 2006.
B.Sc. Mathematics, Middle East Technical University, 2004.
B.Sc. Economics, Middle East Technical University, 2004.
- Expected Scott-Suppes Utility Representation, with Oral Ersoy Dokumacı and Tarık Kara [slides]
forthcoming, Journal of Mathematical Psychology.
- Order of Limits in Reputations, Theory and Decision, 2016, 81(3), pp 393-411.
- Common Knowledge and State-Dependent Equilibria, with Moshe Hoffman, Ramamohan Paturi, Daniel Ricketts, and Andrea Vattani, Proceedings of Symposium on Algorithmic Game Theory 2012, pp 84-95. longer version.
- Epsilon-Nash Implementation, with Mehmet Barlo, Economics Letters, 2009, 102(1), pp 36-38.
Working Papers / Work in Progress:
- Stochastic Control Approach to Reputation Games, with Serdar Yuksel,
Revision Requested, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control
- Behavioral Implementation under Incomplete Information, with Mehmet Barlo and Ece Yegane
- The Emergence of Categorical Norms, with Moshe Hoffman, Erez Yoeli, and Martin Nowak
- Coordinated Enforcement, with Moshe Hoffman, Henrik Sigstad, and Erez Yoeli
- Blog post by "A Fine Theorem"
- Related YouTube video: A talk by Steven Pinker
Department of Economics
Bilkent / Ankara 06800 Turkey