Education:Ph.D. Managerial Economics & Strategy, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 2012.
M.A. Economics, Sabanci University, 2006.
B.Sc. Mathematics, Middle East Technical University, 2004.
B.Sc. Economics, Middle East Technical University, 2004.
- Stochastic Control Approach to Reputation Games, with Serdar Yuksel,
IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2020, 65(11), pp 4710-4725.
- Expected Scott-Suppes Utility Representation, with Oral Ersoy Dokumacı and Tarık Kara, [Slides]
Journal of Mathematical Psychology, 2018, 86, pp 30-40.
- Order of Limits in Reputations, Theory and Decision, 2016, 81(3), pp 393-411.
- Common Knowledge and State-Dependent Equilibria, with Moshe Hoffman, Ramamohan Paturi, Daniel Ricketts, and Andrea Vattani, Lecture Notes in Computer Science: Proceedings of Symposium on Algorithmic Game Theory 2012, pp 84-95. longer version.
- Epsilon-Nash Implementation, with Mehmet Barlo, Economics Letters, 2009, 102(1), pp 36-38.
Working Papers / Work in Progress:
- Behavioral Implementation under Incomplete Information, with Mehmet Barlo [Slides] [Codes] [Supplementary Appendix]
- Nonexclusive Competition for a Freelancer under Adverse Selection, with Halil Ibrahim Bayrak and Mustafa Celebi Pinar, [Slides]
- Implementation with Missing Data, with Mehmet Barlo [Online Appendix] [Slides]
- Implementation with a Sympathizer, with Ozan Altug Altun and Mehmet Barlo
- Categorical Distinctions Facilitate Coordination, with Moshe Hoffman, Erez Yoeli, and Martin Nowak [S.I.]
- Coordinated Enforcement, with Moshe Hoffman, Henrik Sigstad, and Erez Yoeli
- Blog post by "A Fine Theorem"
- Related YouTube video: A talk by Steven Pinker
Department of Economics
Bilkent / Ankara 06800 Turkey